Charity Support Bath Bomb for Fibromyalgia
- Made with a blend of essential oils that sufferers of Fibromyalgia might enjoy.
- Available with or without colour
- Includes Kaolin Clay and Sweet Almond Oil for soft skin feel
- With 100% Natural Sandalwood, Frankincense, Clove, Lemongrass, Hemp Seed Oil, Black Pepper, Rosemary, Bergamot, Jasmine, Ylang Extra, Patchouli and Peppermint. This blend of expensive natural oils is used generously in each bath bomb, and is why this bath bomb is the price it is.
- Lovely natural smell (Base of frankincense with layers of natural essential oil scents)
- Natural Aromatherapy and Topical Effects (We are not allowed to say what they do, but they are chosen to be in this bath bomb for a reason)
- 5% from each sale is donated directly through ebay to Fibromyalgia Action UK Charity
- Handmade in North Wales
Why do we make this bath bomb - what will it do for me?
F-JAS is a fragranced product company and was started by Dan Farrell-Jones following his father's passing in 2012. Dan began to suffer with terrible pains, aches, confusion and more in the following years and was eventually diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. Whilst painful for him, Dan continued to do his best to follow his dreams and hopefully make his Dad (a pioneering environmental chemist with a Royal Charter) proud of him.
Dan's company eventually began making bath bombs (made by hand by his wife Sian). Dan formulated a blend of essential oils and Sian made them into this bath bomb. Dan blended the oils to be "enjoyable" considering his condition. We are not allowed to say anything more than that due to strict medical regulations.
Dan has always wanted to give back - as such 5% from each Fibromyalgia Charity product we make on goes to Fibromyalgia Action UK.
Please be aware that although this product should be "enjoyable" to those who suffer with Fibromyalgia, it is important we make you aware that:
This is not a medicinal product. It will not treat, diagnose, cure, prevent or provide protection against any illness or condition.
The essential oils in the blend include Sandalwood, Rosemary, Frankincense, Black Pepper, Lemongrass, Clove, Patchouli, Peppermint and Ylang.
Please be aware that although this bath bomb should not stain skin or your bath under normal use, if the bath bomb is held next to skin whilst wet, this may occur. If it does, simply wash it off - it may take a while but it will come off and is completely harmless. We can make these without colour.